Pompano Beach Quadruplex Fire: What We Know So Far
A Pompano Beach quadruplex fire injured two people, displaced six residents and remains under investigation, according to CBS News Miami, PublicNow and Pompano Beach Fire Rescue. This is what we know so far.
According to CBS News Miami, two people were hurt while trying to escape the blaze. One man suffered a laceration after jumping from a window, and another person reportedly had a seizure during the incident. Officials said 14 adults were inside the building when the fire broke out.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue said units responded to the fire at the quadruplex around 3:15 a.m. and successfully extinguished the flames. Officials said units one and two were deemed uninhabitable, and the American Red Cross was assisting displaced residents.
No deaths were reported in the available coverage, and no cause, suspect information or arrest information has been released so far, according to the reports.
Coverage found during web research points to a fire at 345 NW 5th Street on May 12, 2026, not the requested 405 S Federal Hwy location. Because of that, officials have not confirmed any updates tied to the Federal Highway address.
Dispatch records show 226 similar structure fire incidents in Pompano Beach over the past six months, underscoring how frequently firefighters in the city are being called to these kinds of emergencies.
The investigation is ongoing, and officials have not said when more details will be released. Day.News will continue to update this story as officials release more information.
Related Topics
Article Ratings
0 ratings submitted
How do you feel about this story?
Breaking News Desk
Sign in to follow this author from their profile.

Discussion (0)
Join the Conversation
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!